About This Opportunity
Since 1995, the USA Songwriting Competition, the world’s leading international songwriting event, has been honoring songwriters, composers, bands, and recording artists everywhere.
All submissions are guaranteed a written critique of their submission from USA Songwriting Competition.
This year’s prizes include:
– Grand Prize of $50,000 in Cash & Merchandise
– $9,000 worth of Merchandise
– $6,500 worth of Merchandise
– plus 15 other First Place Winners in various categories get $2,200 worth of merchandise
– plus 20 Honorable Mentions get $350 worth of merchandise
– plus all winning songs receive radio airplay (the first for any songwriting competition)!.
Who Selects the Winners?
Winners are selected by a Blue Ribbon committee of music industry judges including record label publishers, producers, A&R from Universal Music, Warner, EMI, Sony Music, and other distinguished professionals.
Opportunity to be discovered by the biggest names in the music business!
Our competition offers a shot at the big time for songwriters, original solo artists, and bands everywhere around the world. For you, it is the contest that might just open the right doors, make the right connections and get your songs heard.
This is the professional songwriting competition. Click the graphic to submit.
Sponsors of the 2011 Competition:
New Music Weekly, Sony, Ableton, Presonus, D’Addario Strings, Audio-Technica, The Intellitouch Tuners, Premier Guitar Magazine, LivewireMusician.com, Loggins Promotion, Recording Magazine, Sonoma Wireworks, Tanager Audioworks, Imageline Software, Acoustica, Rockstar Texting, AirplayAccess.com, Loggins Promotion, and Sirius XM Radio.